luna 3ds

luna 3ds

[gun soldier] black hedgehog sighted! *boom* [sonic] what the hell's wrong with you!? can't you tell shapes and colors apart!? [gun soldier] oh. sorry. it's the lighting. and you do sort of look alike, so... [sonic] i might have bought that excuse if it weren't for the fact that.. he's standing right next to me! [gun soldier] black hedgehog sighted! *boom* (again) *ded* [shadow] i honestly don't understand it either.


your going down, black doom. [amy] that's so cheesy! [sonic] uh, shadow? aren't you forgetting something? by all means, leave us here at the enemy's mercy. it's cool - it's cool. go save the world and stuff. it's not like we're paralyzed and being eaten alive or anything. oh wait, we are. [tails] oh, my god! it's eating my brain! *alien fear* f**k you, shadow.


[guard] *snicker* if you want to go through - you have to find out which one of us is the captain. [sonic] dude, i've got no time for this! do you not want me to rescue your princess? why do you delay me with these useless tasks? [guard snickers] [guard] two of us are lying. [starts to laugh] [sonic] is it you?


[guard] yes. *sobs* my life is so boring. [sonic] okay, there appears to be some confusion, so let's go through this again. not me, not me also, not me. this one is actually me, but no one can tell for some reason. see? this is me. world renowned hero. been around for years. blue color. [idiotic fan] hey look, it's sonic! hi, sonic!


[interviewer] so tell us, how do you lift up more than 35x your own weight without dislocating your ankles? and that's all the time we had. see you next time, folks! [charming music plays during credits]